Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mel reads my blog for a reason.

Its now that i know he reads my blog for a reason. Not because he wants to know what's happening in my life, but how much the whole thing has progressed. Okay, cant say i blame him. =) Its time to move on. Bring it on.

Today has been a be-a-pig day. I slept like nobody's business and i woke up only at like 3pm and i replied a whole muthafucking load of smses. I swear everyone's looking for me today. I slimed in front of the comp till it was 5pm then i smsed Bedah and asked her to meet me. So she did, but i was kinda late because i was talking to Joel online. He's all the way in Aussie and he wants to smack whoever that bullied me. He sent me a voice clip, which is hilarious i swear.

Anyway, i was hanging out with Bedah at Np today. We smoked like no tmr, which reminds me that Marlboro Menthol Lights suck! I think its because i smoke Viceroy too much and i'm used to the taste. But no choice, because Bedah wanted Marlboro M. Lights. Anyway, i'm in Yishun and i still have to take care of tickets at MOS. Wow, aint i the best friend you guys ever had. So i settled all the stuff and answered all the questions of why i aint there and everything. Then Wen called me and told me all about those hilarious girls who dressed like they were POR LOK KUAYS. So i laughed obviously.

I wanted to make a trip down to Mos to catch the crowd and take some pictures for my blog. But then again, circumstances didnt allow me to do so. So to the hell with that. I was fiaking bored, so we both catch a movie. X-Men 3. Ooooh, SONG!~~ I love Jean Grey and Storm. Jean Grey is fiaking hot. I like her corset top. I love it! I shall go have it custom made. =) So after the movie, i practically ran to the toilet. Obviously i needed to pee lah. There was this Ah beng sitting near the toilet and all of a sudden he flung out his hands and it nearly hit my down-south. I swear if he hit me there, i'll have no Mother's Day. I swear man.

So after that i went out to smoke. I smoked like no tmr lah. As if the world will end tmr. Sometimes i think if a bomb hit Singapore, i'll die with a cig in my mouth. I shall go and update my official profile now. I have alot of things to add. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment