Monday, May 15, 2006

Mel and Mitchie the bullies.

Eddie is hilarious. You see, i didnt zip my pouch this morning. Then when we all got up to walk over to the stairs to the second floor, Eddie went, "Fiona, you never zip."

I stun. Then i thought about it. My uniform is a dress meh? Then i thought further and i wondered if it was my skirt's zip. Then i go and touch my skirt.

NO WHAT.

Siao.

Si Eddie.

Scare me only. So i turned and looked at him. Then he was like, "I'm talking about your pouch never zip."

"____________________________"

Thanks Eddie. ALOT.

Accounts 1 was surprisingly easy today. I swear i took like 15mins to finish a 60min paper. But the only thing i couldnt fathom was Qn 14 and 30. I was so frustrated that i wanted to pull out all of my hair. I kept jabbing my calculator as it its a piece of radioactive substance that i'm like not supposed to touch. I swear the buttons are going to wear out by my prelims and the calculator isnt mine.

I am super fucking tired. I slept for 45mins ytd before i went to school. I nearly died. But i'ma warrior. I shall survive! Tmr's Science 1. I shall die a horrible death. Save me.

Mel and Mitchie are big bullies. I'm always the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment