Sunday, May 21, 2006

Orgasmic day.

Song: Daddy Yankee- Mirame.

It was a superly duperly long day today. Met up with Bedah at Khatib first. She was late because she had to go home and get her wallet. Silly woman forgot her wallet. So i was sitting at Khatib and waiting for her to appear when Narene got off the train.

NARENE! PRECIOUS MOMENTS DOLL!

She is so cute please. So i gave her a hug and we talked for awhile, then she had to leave. Then Bedah came and we left for town. We got to Visual Orgasm Studio at like 4pm. I swear Joseph wants to kill us please. Anyway, once we got there, Jo helped Bedah with creating her wings and doing the usual stuff. Then the tattooing began.

Pictures at the studio.


Nice clean back. See it for the last time.

And with the stencil done.

Now its time to tattoo.

Whee!~

With the outline in process.

Bits of lines being done.

She was in pain whilst Jo talked to his apprentice.

Beauty.

And again.

SONG BOH!~ Orgasm please.

Now thats hot.

Half back.

Joseph and me! He's my tattoo God.

So after all that tattooing, Bedah and i went down to the food court to eat. Fiaking hungry i swear. Then we walked over to Plaza Sing to get some Corona to drink. I was paying for the drinks at the counter when i heard this super GROSS voice asking me for my id. I looked up and i stared at this tranny. I'm not against trannies, but its just that the way "she" talked was fiaking hilarious i can tell you. "She" was trying to compress "her" voice so that it sounded female, in the end, "she" sounded like fiak. I nearly died please. From the shock and all. Both Bedah and i walked out of 7-11 traumatised. I swear.

*Mel, i met your trannie already. She's hot. =)*

I was crossing the road at Meridien and all of a sudden this hand came and held my hand! I turned and looked at the person.

CCB. *angry*

It was uncle. An indian one. The kind that tend to the provision shops below your block like that. I got a fiaking shock lah. If its a handsome fella i dun mind, but hell, its an uncle.

"_____________________"

So he saw my face and he quickly apologised. So i suah the whole matter. Then at Meridien, i was walking past this group of people and i met the uncle again. I dun know if i'm kan unlucky or what. But i was pretty annoyed already. So because between him and the next person was this space that i could walk thru, i had to like turn my body sideways. He FUCKING STARED INTO MY CLEAVAGE. NiNaBuChaoTurtleKaLimPeiSi. I turned back as i walked away, all i said was.

"GO GROW YOUR OWN LAH. KUA LIN."

Stupid leachererous pervert.

Anyway, so Bedah and i walked over to Lucky Plaza because I wanted to get some perfume for Mel. But i stopped at Orchard Emerald because i saw a stall that sold perfumes. I bought Lancome Miracle for Men on the spot. Then we continued walking to Lucky Plaza. Once there i was pretty much annoyed because i thought all the shops were closed. But luckily i found a shop that was still open. So i bought Truth Ck.

WAH SONG.

I smell the perfume and i think i got an instant orgasm please. Okay, i'm kidding. I didnt. So after that we walked out of Lucky and sat outside CK Tang. I was smoking when Ken called and asked to meet. So i was waiting for him there. I swear arh, in that 15mins that i sat there, i think half the men i saw looking at me thinks that i'm a POR LOK KUAY (prostitude) please. I mean, i know that that area is a pick up point for prositution, but i'm AM NOT A POR LOK KUAY.I think it was so bad that it was going close to the men asking me how much one night or whatever they say. I was extremely annoyed. I swear.

Then all of a sudden, i saw Amanda Soon. I havent seen her in like 4years please. She looked different. Alot different. So we sat down and had a short chat. So we caught up on random stuff that happened between us, then Ken came and i did introductions. So we talked somemore then she had to go. Then there was only three of us left, so i decided that i wanted to slack somewhere else, and we ended up at Ljs Cine.


Amanda and I after knowing each other for like 12years.

I think i smoked my lungs out today. I had like two packs. Yes, i know Mel's gonna kill me but yeah, i smoked two packs. So we hung out at Ljs for like quite a long time, then Ken decides to use my camera and whore with it.

Pictures at Ljs Cine.


I'm scary when provoked. Sometimes i think i'm possessed.

Ken acting cute.

Ken and me!

Us acting cute. Hilarious.

The Ken Act:

Take ONE.

Take TWO.

Take THREE.

Take FOUR.

I was talking to Mel and Ken took this photo. Bliss.

Orgasmic smile. Horrendous.

For the smoker that i am.

I love this pic.

I was sitting outside when i realised that there was this guy in white standing, facing me. I was thinking who the heck can it be when i looked up and found out that it was LIONEL! I was estatic. I havent seen him in like five furreaking months please. I love Lionel! He was the best and the worst person to work with. Best being because he was a good guy and i had alot of fun working together with him. Worst being that he always has this depressed face when he's working. I think if i was a customer i would complain about him not smiling. But then again he's Lionel, the one i dote on the most. =)


Its LIONEL! Lovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment