Thursday, May 25, 2006

For all the shit.

Okay, i'm blogging thru my phone. I didnt buy a 3G phone for nothing alright.

I've been going thru hell these few days. Firstly its because i dun have my router, because the son of a gun i call dad took it to God knows where and now its back again. Secondly its because of Chinese Os thats gonna happen in like three days and theres intensive revision in school everyday because of that. I swear the intensive alone can kill. Imagine being cooped up in the AVA auditorium for like five periods equivilent to three hours with like nerds who can sprout the cheemest proverbs that you've never heard of before at the tip of their tongues? Thats like freaky i swear.

But thank my stars that Mdm Ho actually allowed us to eat in the auditorium. So us Sec5s are eating away every single minute. Its like when we sit down and start lessons, we start off by getting our biscuits and chips out and munching on them like nobody's business. I swear my classmates are nuts, they bought like Pringles and Oreos and whatnot. Its like looking behind you and finding a full fledged picnic happening. So thats not funny.

Junan was quite wary and he did know if he could like start eating or not. So he called out my name in this quiet quiet tone.

Junan: "Oei, fiona."
Me: "WHAT."
Junan: "Eh, ask teacher if can eat now or not leh."
Me: "LAO SHI, Junan ask you whether can start eating anot!"
Mdm Ho: "Ke Yi." (translated: "can")
Me: *smirks to Junan* "I started eating when i got into the auditorium lah. Just eat."
Junan: "Walau eh, okay."

They are like so scared of Mdm Ho lah. So when break came, i asked them why they didnt want to ask Mdm Ho straight up, their reply was that they were afraid Mdm Ho would scold them. Then i was like, so what makes you think she won't scold me? Then they were like, because you're her pet mah. LIN KUN. So now just because i her pet means i have to ask all these kind of nonsense meh! Bullocks. So the lesson went on till we nearly died. Then we had our scheduled break, which i spent like half the time talking to Mel on the phone. Then its back to our normal classes.

After break it was Accounts, she didnt appear till like one period was gone. So by the time we all went down to the Commerce Room, the lesson was left with 20mins. We had to do this quiz thing on Partnership and i fell asleep during her explaination. All i can say is that i dun need her expainations to get my A1/2 for my Accounts. Hell, if i can drop her classes, i will. Its only becasue i dun need her to pass.

I went for an interview at Crazy Elephant today. I think i got the job. Ida is working there also. So its much of a coincedence really. Oh well, the money is good. So to the hell with everything else. =)

Mel came and fetched me from Clarke Quay today. We went like to Cine to eat then to Yishun Dam. He obviously bullied me a whole damn lot. And his smell drives me nuts, I swear. So we were talking the whole time there and i snatched his beanie and he poked me in my fats please. I nearly hyperventilated, only because i'm ticklish.

MEL IS A BIG BULLY. HE BULLIES ME.

Nyhahahahaha. Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment