Thursday, May 04, 2006

Horrible cheem papers, i swear.

MSN nick:
Fiona For all the pressure, i hate.
-i think i will fail english. the compre is the cheemest i've gone through so far.


I was just talking to Vik just now. He says my nick is very funny. Okay, if he says so. He was giving me tips on doing my Os and i have to say i'm thankful. Today has been a long long day. First it was the Social Studies from HELL then it was EL Paper2. I really dun care what Tunku Abdul Rahman says about Merger or Separation. All i care is that Singapore and Malaysia SEPARATED A LONG TIME AGO. LET THEM STAY SEPARATED I SAY. I swear its the first time i opened a EL paper and just stare blankly into space. Mark opened the paper and thought of eddie's, Junan's and Enqi's graves. HOW EVIL I MUST SAY.

All i thought about was how the living fuck was i gonna do the whole paper. I was stressed to the max. I was grabbing my hair, humming and hawing away. I could have just died there and let go, but hey, its ENGLISH. How can i let go? I finished the whole paper in 1hour and i had like 30mins to spare. I couldnt sleep even after checking over my answers. I really hope, pray and wish for a A1. The least i go is an A2. If i get anything lower then that, i'll prolly jump out of my window in depression.

We had EL Paper1 after break. I swear my jaw dropped all the way to the floor when i found out what were the questions for composition. I stared and stared at the paper, i just couldnt decide which question to do. In the end, i chose to do a composition on laughter. Please dun ask me why i chose that but i just did. I wrote a whole lot of bull and i passed the script up. I think i officially screwed up my english paper. No thanks to Khalid.

My back hurts, i'm gonna go rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment