Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hanging out.

So i was talking to Elshenderific online. He's Jean's baby and therefore he's my GIRLFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND. Okay, i'm talking crap, you prolly realised it by now. Whatever.

Okay, Ernest is a male bimbo. Why do i say so? He uses SK2 ONCE per week. Can you imagine that? Even i dun use SK2 okay. Best part is he's a guy and i'mma girl. MAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ytd was the bomb. I took a cab down to Cine to join the rest at 2am in the freaking morning. We sat outside Meritus Mandarian and talked. We literally talked about everything there is to be talked about. Best thing is that my white skirt got flecks of i-have-no-idea-what on it and it makes me fuming mad about it. Anyway, bedah and jason took the mrt back and i took Mel's car.

Mel sent Shiak, then Mitch then Ken back. Oh yes, and Mitch MESSED UP MY HAIR. Argh! I hate having my hair messed up. But anyway, its okay, on the way home already what. Mel like got lost in Upper ECP please. He was going round and round and in the end we came out of dunno where and we ended up at the Toa payoh expressway. So we talked all the way back into Yishun.

I felt like throwing up in the car, not because of his driving, but because i havent had anything to eat and my gastric was acting up. So i told Mel about it and we went for breakfast. Ended up at Chong Pang Hawker Centre . We ate and smoked and talked about Chinese. Dun ask me why Chinese, but its the topic we chose to brood on lah. So after that it was into the car again and back to my place.

I already mentioned that i dun take breakfast. So when i got upstairs, i threw up everything i ate. Power lah. Then i slept all the way till 4pm then i woke up and mooched around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment