Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sick

I checked out of school early ytd. It was only 1030am. I was coughing and sneezing like a crazy bitch. Miss Tang asked me to check into the sick bay. Russell was also sick, so we went to the sickbay together.

As usual, once we were in the sickbay, we were told to call our parents and go home. Fuck that i say. Its as if the sick bay is so muthafucking full of people that they had to decide who to send home. Right, whatever. Its the same after all these years. I dun even know why the school even bothered to bulid a sick bay when the students are not allowed to be sick in it. Logical no?

So my mom called me and i passed the phone over to the clerk. Obviously my mom shouted at the clerk, she deserved it anyway. So my mom talked to Willy Tan and i was all set to go home.

So i'm home since ytd morning and i havent smoked for three whole days. I'm going to die soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment