Saturday, May 13, 2006

Its your wish and not mine.

Now that half the world knows about my wanting to commit suicide. I have to reinstate an important fact.

I did not want to die because of Mel.

Get that into your heads.

I found out the even people like Tao Eh and whoever reads my blog. Which is relatively cool because even people like Tao Eh READS MY BLOG. Dun see him gonggong one, but he knows alot of shit in the group. He actually went to Gabriel and told him about me wanting to commit suicide. Gabriel obviously went and told me that Tao Eh told him. Fun eh? Men gossip more then women i swear.

Then i find out that Shiak knows because Neh told him and he went and told Mitch. Mitch then went and told Mel. So thats where the story ends. Mel knows.

I've seriously stopped caring. I dun even want to bother myself to care anymore. I tried caring but forget it. You dun want to hear this from me anyway. Do whatever you want to do. I cannot stop you. Your wish, i cannot fathom.

Do what you want lah. i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment