Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Kiss from a Rose.

Dj Rad, Come Home

I feel like ending everything here and now. Theres too much on my mind. I'm going nuts. I have my problems too, but you people just dun see that aye. Yes, i can play the Dajie role. But for how long? I cannot withstand the pressure anymore. Theres too much, everything's too much.

I need a miracle, I want to be your girl. Give me a chance to see that you were made for me.
One day you'll see that it can happen to me.

I'm not emphasizing anything here. I dun want anything. No status no nothing. Since when i asked for anything? I'm just telling you what my friends told me. I thought it wouldnt bother you. But i guess i'm wrong. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry if what i told you made you snap and tell me that marriage would give me my status. I never wanted anything more then a mere friendship. I guess its just fated that you would snap and tell me such things.

i'm sorry. I really am.

I want to be there for you and just be happy. To have you to dote on me. For me to feel loved. It'll be just like how my Altivo people love and dote me. You should know. The countless phone calls and the rubbish we talked about.

I was actually happy for sometime.

Yes, i loved you ONCE. Not anymore.

I know you're not mindfucking me. But it seems that you cannot hold it in anymore. You've lived half your life already. I've only just started mine. I still have many years to go till i snap just like you. I wish i can help you take away the pain. But i cant, because you wouldnt let me. You want to suffer the pain alone. Do you think Emmy knows how are you feeling? Does Emmy know what kind of pain she's put you through? No. She doesnt. You know i'm the most straightforward kind. I say whatever i want and i have to hit you with the truth to make you snap back to reality, i will. Because i love you too much as a friend and as a brother.

Thats just it.

I always tear for you. Why? Because you're the closest thing that can read my mind and know how i feel. You make me cry just because of what you say. The promises and the favours. I wish i can give you the world, if only it'll take the pain away.

If only it'll take the pain away. I'll give you everything. I swear.

Just if only it made the pain away.

Just like Neh told me when the whole thing happened. She would drink with me if only it'll take the pain away. I really wished it would. Sometimes, i pray that i didnt have to go through such things. I love my girls alot. I really do. But sometimes do all of you see through my facade and know what i'm actually thinking?

I cannot take it anymore. I will die i swear. I really will.

But i cant blame you. How can i? It isnt your fault.

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around

I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all I can
To be a better man

No comments:

Post a Comment