Saturday, May 20, 2006

Night at Parkway/ Katomg.

Today was a bomb. I just reached home. We were all down at Parkway, supposed to phuay about some stuff. In the end, the guys wanted to play Dota. Fuck Dota i say. Waste of time, effort and money. I cut my hair today! It feels so much lighter and stuff. I can hear now all you bitches!

Mitch: "I heard that newly cut hair is flammable. Wanna try?"
Me: "No, you stay away from my hair or i'll bite you."
Mitch: "Okay."

So i went over and the struggle began. Mitch and i were pulling and yanking on one another at Parkway Mac. I wanted to bite him but obviously he wouldnt let me. We twisted and pulled and pushed. In the end, Mitch twisted my wrist.

Its an old injury from when i still played basketball on a regular basis. So when Mitch grabbed my wrist, he set off my old injury and it sure did hurt like fuck. Since we were in a struggle, both of us couldnt care less if anything happened. Mitch gave Shaik his phone and i gave Shaik my bag. Shaik became our maid please. He was complaining like mad. So me and Mitch were still at it. He decided to yank my whole neck under his arm and pull me along. I nearly died please. I was already fiaking tired but yet i was still going strong.

We pulled and yanked all the way to Katong. Halfway, at the Ktv area, Mitch decides to pull a fast one and run away. I ran after him but obviously i cannot sprint fast enough to chase a ex-rugby player. So i gave up and i went to chase after Shaik. I wanted Mitchie's phone so that i could like blackmail him. Shaik refused to give it to me and i pushed him. He nearly went thru the Ktv's doors please. I nearly went on top of him just to grab Mitch's phone. In the end i got it and it was in my HANDS.

MAHAHAHAHAHAH.

The three of us then walked behind the whole group and i was busy whacking Mitch. He chased me and i ran away screaming. Okay, i know it looks funny in your minds. But yeah, i screamed like a slut and ran away. So by the time we reached E-Gamers, i was all hot, tired and sweaty. I smsed Mel and he was totally mean to me again! Okay, so us three girls went to sit down at some lok kok small eatery and eat salad youtiao. Then because my wrist was hurting so bad, i asked for a bag of ice.

The ice came. It was a fiaking huge bag of ice i swear. But i put it to good use and i ice-packed my wrist. It hurt like no tmr. I wanted to chop it off please. Then Mitch and the rest of the guys came and sat with us. They lost at Dota. See what i mean by waste of money, time and energy? So i was whining about my wrist and Mitch was showing me the scratch marks i made on him. =) Then after that i dunno what did Mitch say, but i nearly threw my open ice-pack at him. Shaik and Mitch's friend siam-ed at once. Then Shaik said something and i back handed all the cans of green tea at him. Ken got a shock because the can missed his face by alittle bit only.

Then after that the guys were all gonna walk home. Then i HOW? Ask me come down to Katong/Parkway and then nobody ton. Then i live in Yishun so i can go and bang wall lah.

*folds arms and nods head slowly with mouth pursed*

Then Agoo asked me to ask Mel to come and fetch me. I told him Mel doesnt have the car. Then dunno which idert asked the same question after like five seconds. So i had to repeat what i said. Then another buffoon asked the SAME ANNOYING QUESTION and i wanted to let them see how i flipped tables. Grrrr.

So in the end, i had like $20. I prayed that it would be enough to get me home and it was GAM GAM HO (just nice) $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment