Monday, May 22, 2006

Marina Steamboat.

I woke up to Neh's sms. We were all supposed to meet at 615pm but unfortuanatly you should know that we're all never on time. I met up with Mel at Yishun first then we went down to Marina together. So we talked all the way. His perfume is driving me nuts. Its only because i have a fetish for guys that wear Ck Be.

Bet you people didnt know that about me.

We met Neh at Cityhall. She took the train to Tanjong Pagar by accident. Silly woman. So when she saw the both of us, she gave that smirk and that knowing smile. As usual, i know what is in that woman's mind. We reached Marina Bay then met Shaik. Then the four of us took 400 down to the steamboat area.

Okay!

Enough talk. I shall share some pics now.


Mitch has serious issues.


SHAIK! You not happy with me right! Why your face like that?


Now thats the way. Good Shaik.


Both of us got suan-ed so much tonight that we're pretty tired already. He was so sweet today. All i did was just to sit there and eat. He made me seem like a pig today, i swear. I felt like such a glutton okay. I ate and ate and ate. I was full after like half an hour after i started. Such buffets are wasted on me i swear. I never eat as much as i should nowadays. So Mel starts forcing me to eat. He placed alot of different types of meat and vegetables on my plate and practically demanded that i have to finish all of it. I nearly died. But i felt the love people! I know Mel dotes on me alot! Nyaahahahha.
*Please dun so no shyness and anyhow think i still got feelings for you okay. NO SHYNESS.*


ALFREEEEDDDD!


Unglam pose Neh.


Neh with one of the two things i am most afraid of. PRAWNS.


I have no idea who took this, but i am still posting it up all the same.

After eating like we havent eaten for five years, the guys headed to the arcade to play Daytona. So us three girls sat there smoking our guts out with Ken that just came. He was having the time of his life eating a free meal. So after that i was bored, i got up and told the rest that i wanted to go to the arcade. Neh gave me a smirk and a knowing smile.

CHIOH LIN LAH.

So i asked Sheila to go with me. Then when we got to the door of the arcade, the guys all came out. What the flying fuck i say. So me and Sheila just went in. Then we played Bishi-Bashi. I swear i have no hand-eye coordination please. I was losing like no tomorrow. I decided to disturb Sheila's game by going over to press her buttons and making her lose. In the end, i also lost. But it was fun.

So after that we went back to table and found the guys eating again. I swear these people do not have only one stomach. They have like ten. They eat like tomorrow theres going to be a terrorist attack, and that they will die and become hungry ghost if they didnt eat as much as they can.

We left Marina after that.


Mitch showing off his armpit.

And the best for the last.

Mel and his psychotic smile. But thanks for being so sweet today. Lovelove.





No comments:

Post a Comment