Monday, May 22, 2006

Late for tution.

I woke up at 3.50pm today and i thought it was only 12pm. Best of all i had tution at 4pm. I'm a warrior! I was a tired bitch today. I did everything slowly. I was like this 80 year old in a 18 year old's body. I think i should go get a cane! I went for tution and 969 took FOREVER to reach tampines, i swear. It was so long that i think if i took the MRT, i'll reach roughly at the same time.

So after the horrendously long bus ride (but nothing beats taking 67 from Tamp to Cck), i got off and transferred to 72 then i got to my tutor's house. I spent like 20mins there and tution ended.

"______"

So much for "tution".

So after that i went to eat with Sher at TM. Then i called Jean to ask what's she doing in Bugis, then she insisted that i joined her and Ernest. So i did. I was initially supposed to got Cck and meet Mel, but the boy slept thru all my calls and smses. I can say that i was about to head down to Cck to meet him, luckily Jean asked me to go join her. If not i think i would have rotted in Cck.

So Jean, Ernest and i rotted in Bugis for awhile. Then at 9pm i feeling so bloody tired that i opted to go home instead. So i left on 851. I wanted to sleep in the bus but all the weird guys were staring into my cleavage. So i couldnt sleep for nuts. I finally got home and i put down my phone on the table. Then Mel called, so obviously i talked to him for awhile then he had a second line. He put me on hold.

ON HOLD I TELL YOU.

I dun mind if you put me on hold and you come right back and talk to me. But making me wait for like 5mins was the bomb. So i ended the call and i went do my stuff. Until now, its 1131pm, he hasnt called me back yet.

*angry*

No lah, i'm not angry. I'm just putting that for fun. I need to go into deep studying soon. Chinese Os are in like SIX FURREAKING DAYS. I will die i swear. Oh yes, some of my results for Mid-year.

English: B3 (top in the level)
Chinese: D7 (Walau eh! 8more marks to a C6.)
Accounts: E8 (I dun really care. Its the teacher who cannot teach.)

The others i'm not sure, i think all also fail lah. My effort wasnt into my Mid years at all. So much for trying my best. =) But i will study. After June, i sombah (swear).

No comments:

Post a Comment