Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mel's house.

I swear Chua Chu Kang is the ARMPIT of Singapore. I swear.

I was at Tampines when i decided to go meet Mel at Cck. So i happily went to Tamp interchange and i saw a BIG BIG SIGN.

67 - CHUA CHU KANG.

So obviously i was pretty much happy that i had to bus to Cck and that i didnt have to pay the extorbitant fares of the MRT even thou mine is still under student fare. So i got on the bus after bidding Sher farewell. I sat in the bus and listened to my techno and reggae. I got on the bus at 7pm, by 8pm i was looking around wondering why the hell is 67 taking so fucking long to reach Cck. So i was hoping and praying that it'll be another 15mins to the interchange.

HELL NO.

At 845pm, i looked out of the bus windows to see that the skies have turned down their lights and that there were like nobody in the streets. I looked at the passengers in the bus and i saw a whole load of Bangaladesh workers. Their sweat smell is NOT FUNNY i tell you. Armpit heaven. Anyway, Mel smsed me and asked where i was. I told him that it was time i panicked because i had like no freaking idea where the heck i was.

See, i've never been to Cck. So i deem it as the armpit of Singapore because i swear i thought it was a people forsaken place. So by the time i got to Cck interchange, i felt as if i was actually one with the bus. My butt was like permernantly stuck to the seat and i had cramps in my ass. Now, if you ever had the pleasure of enduring that, you should know that its no laughing matter. Hell, i didnt even know my butt could cramp okay.

So i started walking thru the interchange and i found the MRT. Here i was thinking, "Oooh great! Toilet break!" But when i turned to my left, i actually found a SHOPPING CENTRE. Okay, you readers are like going to call me a bimbo but i dun really care. But a shopping centre? In the middle of the armpit of Singapore? Cool. Now i've seen everything. I dun even know what the hell is the shopping centre called. So i went to the toilets there and Mel called. So i was talking to him in the Ladies. I think he doesnt know that. Anyway, i walked around after that and i bought Mel this miniature Gucci Envy perfume. I went out to Mac and i had to actually look for a table? Man, and here i was thinking that this is the armpit of Singapore and there are actually people hanging around here? Now, i've seen everything.

So since i had to wait for Mel to come and meet me, i sat around waiting for a table to open up. Then apparently a whole bunch of groups left and i could like pick the cleanest table there was. I know how aunty that sound but hell, who cares. I sat there smoking my guts out. The bus ride was the bomb okay. I nearly died from not smoking. So then Mel shuffles along, looking pretty much lok kok (raggy/ go market-style clothes) as usual. I mean he wore an nice shirt and everything. But OMFG, that berms and slippers has to go. I am buying you some from Bangkok. I know you're a size 7 or 8.

So he sits down and we started talking. Then Ken arrived. When i saw Ken, i know what he was going thru already. So the three of us talked and talked till Mac decided to shut their lights on us. I was eating a dbl cheeseburger halfway and i felt like throwing up the whole thing. I'm not like anorexic or bulimic or whatever other strange names that these illnesses have, but i seriously wanted to throw up. I'm not pregnant either, to set the record straight. I walked into Mac and straight to the toilet where i threw up like parts of cheese and beef and pickles etc. When i went out to join then again, i still felt like throwing up. So when they shut the lights on us, Mel decided that we should take a hike to 7-11 and buy some drinks and whatever we need.

We were like left to fend for ourselves in the dark. What if some huge cat decided to come along and scare the living daylights outta us? I mean, you'll never know right. I bought Corona because it would help me throw up. But it didnt, and i felt like fuck throughout the whole time. So we sat outside 7-11 and slacked for awhile. Ken decides to go step on the chains of some pole and from the location where i was sitting, it looked as if Ken was trying to hump the railings. Mel sat down beside me and felt the same way too. I swear if you were there, you would have laughed your balls out. I would have, if only i had balls.

We visited the one of the coffeeshops in the area because i wanted to throw up again and the guys needed to pee. So we ended up watching like some super old school tv programme called "Vampire Kids". The title sounds cheesy i know, but i love old school shows. They are the bomb. We watched the show for alittle while then we went over to Mel's house. It was as if the place is my house and i sure did make myself comfortable and cosy. I watched the tv programme till it ended. I swear the ending was so cheesy that it was mouldy. Okay, no pun intended.

So Ken puts on a VCD and we watched Scary Movie 4. Mel and Ken like know the whole story lah. Mel can even roll off random lines from the characters. That pretty much sums up how many times he has watched the thing. So after the show i sorta fell asleep on Mel's bed. Then i woke up with a start, i just had a weird vision. So i initially wanted to blog on Mel's comp, but he being the big meanie he is, saked me to go home and blog.

So after that we watched MTV's Jackass. Omg, shiok. I swear, ask Mel to send the whole thing to you. So we watched it till like 6am then we decided we had enough and to head home. We reached the kerb of the road and all we did was to smoke and talk. Until i was so tired that i sat on the pavement. There was so many assholes stealing cabs and i really couldnt be bothered because i ws just too tired. So by 730am, Ken and i finally got into a cab. So to the hell with all the cabsnatchers, y'hear! I dropped him off at Wdlands and bow i'm home. All safe and nice smelling. I'm going to bed now. I might be going to Msia with Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment