Thursday, May 04, 2006

Random Wednesday.

Watching: Queen of the Damned.

I finally went out today. After all the days that i've been unwell. I thought i was going to die please. I met my councellor at the bus stop, what are the odds. Then Mdm Ho called me when i was in the MRT. I got a shock please. I met the rest at Far East. I met Adam at 7-11. We finally meet after so long. Bloggers for life.

We were supposed to go watch a movie but we ended up eating Pastamania at Scotts. It was there that i met a familiar face. I cant seem to remember her name, but i know for sure that i've met and talked to her before. Silly me, i have too many friends already. I cant even remember their names anymore. It must be the old factor.

Headed over to Topshop after eating. I met Zihui, Winnie and Ruijuan there. I was talking to them halfway and i met Shimin. Simgapore is really too small for words. I meet too much people when i go out. Which is fun anyway.

Ken is going to whack me la. Just because i'm going clubbing this week. Shiek asked me to go Zouk on Friday and Mel asked me to go Liquid on Saturday. I feel very popular all of a sudden. I wonder why.

i wonder if the vampires in Queen of the Damned all wear Big Eye contact lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment