Monday, May 08, 2006

I cant drop everything and leave with you.

I havent slept in like 48hours. Thanks to someone. I owe you THREE treats yeah. I had alot of fun talking to you. We can talk about everything openly and not hide away. To the hell with the affections. But you're still sweet, as usual. I'm sorry i used my gift to tell you that she's playing with you. This is one of the reasons why i dun want to help you "feel" what's she's feeling. You're hurt enough and what i said would have made it worse. But you still chose to want to hear it from me.

I spent like more then 7hours talking to you. Yes, you said i sounded like a 15 year old. But i beg to differ. What's with the sexaay voice? Not funny. You made my day alright. Even thou i kept saying you didnt. You made me laugh the whole night and thats enough. I will die of stomach cramps and get a six pec before i die.

I wish you'll stop saying that you're leaving. I know you asked me to go with you. But its not that simple. I have too many things back here in Singapore. I would love to drop everything and leave. But i have too many friends, too many responsibilites. I owe too much to all the people i know. If i could i would. You know that. I just cant. Not so soon. I will die without all my loves. You know how emotionally unstable i can get, trust me you dun want to see it a second time.

I might, if only you're not gonna leave so soon. Dun leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment