Sunday, May 07, 2006

The bomb of all bombs.

Ytd was the bomb. It was the most happening night i've ever gone through. I swear.

First i headed over to Live Impact for an interview. I wasnt really into getting the job at Live Impact because they bloody promised to pay $15/hr, but i checked with some other industry mates and they told me that $15 is impossible, more like $7.50. So you should have seen my FACE. I was a grumpy bitch. But still i went to the interview and we had to fill up the forms IN THE DARK.

Fuck.

I nearly went blind. I got so irritated that i took out my phone and switched on the light.

FWAH.

And God said let there be light. I happily went on filling the form when Xx and Sheila were struggling to see whats on the forms. I swear Live Impact's full of male servers. So now we all know why they want to employ WAITRESSES. More like to balance the yin and yang of the pub please. So the lady came over and asked us to sit at the side. Then she asked us basic questions and like who has experience and everything. Then we asked her about the pay and everything.

Basically we dun have to wear uniforms (YAYNESS). We are paid $10/hr. Our working hours are from 8/9pm till 3/4am. The best part is we only have to fulfill two-three days a week.

SONG!~~~

So i'm prolly gonna start work soon. See when she's gonna call me. The bartender was super annoying. He kept asking questions like "where do you stay?" "are you gonna work here?"

LIKE DUH.

If i'm here for an INTERVIEW, then i'm gonna work here what. Provided that i get accepted. But thats not the point. Point is he was asking ALOT of muthafucking questions and i was pretty much annoyed already.






We left the place after the interview. We pretty much got the job. We went over to MS to take a bus to town. Neh was supposed to meet us but i guess she just didnt again. Anyway we had to take two buses to town. We ended up at Cine where we met with with Ken, as usual he was being his annoying self. We found seats in Kfc after like 2349586 years. Then Baoyi and Mark were at the next table. So we hung out for awhile and the couple left so it was just the five of us. Ken went to fetch his new found gay friend, Steve and brought him to meet us.

I actually thought Steve was gay. He gave Sheila the look that scorches. I swear. Sheila was pretty annoyed when she knew that he gave her "the look". Anyway, we ended up outside Ljs after eating at Kfc. Then Ken and Steve joined us. I just kept laughing at Ken because of the way he kept slanging. Its super annoying really. Then i was listening to Xx's Mp3 when i felt like everyone was staring at me. It was then that Ken told me that Steve was gonaing to buy us drinks.


WHICH IS GOOD.

I was very no shyness and i took one of the most expensive drinks. Jim Beam Black Whiskey Cola. But it sucked really, i took it to annoy Steve. He called Sheila a midget lah! So what if she's five feet? SO FUCKING WHAT? We hung out at the side of Mandarian after buying the drinks. Then Mel and Mitchie came and we hung out till late.

Sheila and Gab left first. So i was the only girl with three guys. We were all smoking and talking about stuff when someone said, "Eh, she collasped on the floor." I turned and looked. Then i ran over to help her up. OMG lah, she was the most difficult person i've ever helped to carry. Never mind that she's drunk, But she made me fall twice and she ROLLED ALL OVER THE PLACE.

It didnt help that she was wearing a fucking short dress and she slid down the stairs i carried her up at and her whole freaking underwear can be seen. Chao hai. Mel, Mitch and Ken all turned their faces away. I laughed only. Then the girl, she's Korean, said she wanted to go over to Cine so i supported her there. I wanted to die lah. She's fucking troublesome to carry. She did the most horrendous things arh. She went to this random guy and grabbed him and walked. I stun lah. Then after that she fell onto the floor and pulled me along with her. Her whole skirt flipped up and she showed the whole world that she wore yellow undies lah. Then the whole bunch of ah bengs all take newspaper and covered their faces. This is one reason why i NEVER wear a skirt if i know i'm going to drink.

The whole scene was super hilarious, i would have laughed if i wasnt all tired out from carry/supporting her. She sat outside Cheers and she nearly got into a fight with this Ahbeng. The situation was tense. I called Jean to tell her what happened. Then all of a sudden i saw Xiaobai.

!!!!!!!!

I stun please. Then i turned and i saw Lennon. Not FUNNY LAH. Its scary you know. Then Xiaobai asked me to go Kbox with them. Madness, i dun think so. So after that i went back to the Korean girl, she wanted to pee. Then this other girl and i brought her to the 2nd floor to the toilet. She thinks she's cute lah. She didnt want to wear her undies and she kept screaming and wailing in the cubicle. I was fucking annoyed already i say. So both me and the other girl shouted at her to wear her undies and come out.

She kept saying she's sorry. I was like what the fuck. Then we went out of the toilet and she chose to toh right there on the floor lah.

CCB.

I had to yank her up and ask someone to stall the lift. Super annoying i tell you. Then we finally got down to the first floor and the police was already there. So she walked/staggered over and she pulled onto the officer's tag. Then the officer talked to her. After that she walked along side the officer and she toh-ed on the floor.

OMG lah.

I ran over to carry her up again lah. I wanted to die. I was fucking tired. The officer told her to behave herself and she asked the officer to go away lah. She win already can, ask the officer to go away. After that she got into a cab and left. I couldnt take it already so the guys and i left to go home. Mel fetched me home. We stopped at Mitch's carpark to smoke and talk. Mel was telling me what his friend did to this girl who was drunk on the floor lah. THe friend undid the girl's top and pulled it up and exposed her tits. Then they left. Two hours later, they came back and she was still at that same position with her tits still exposed lah.

Super naughty please. Tsk. Going out to study soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment