Saturday, May 06, 2006

Having no income sucks.

I had Chinese exams ytd. It wasnt very hard. I finished a 90min paper in 30mins and i fell asleep on my table. You have no idea how shiok it is to have three fans blowing you in three different directions and you're asleep. I slept all the way till someone tapped my table and i woke up.

Wtf.

Mrs Vannan.

She obviously went on and on about my tattoos. About how i should cover it all up and yadda yadda yadda. I'm seriously annoyed. All i did was to mind my own business and i get all these fuck. Get a life all you people.

I hung out with Jean and Ernest her boyfriend. Sorry for being the lamp-post you two. But Ernest was really sweet to Jean. Both of us sat down and he offered to go buy the food already. Power please. Then he cut up all his chicken and transferred them to Jean's plate. Then he took Jean's. So sweet right.

We all went for a movie. MI3. It was alright, with the Rabbit's foot and all. It was all fun. I cannot believe Jean fell asleep okay! It was a action movie and she FELL ASLEEP. It shows how happening her life is huh. We went to Rav at 230am! I wanted to go over and see papa joel!

Recently Jean told me that papa went over to Rav already and he's now the new Manager of Rav. I got a shock please. How was i supposed to know that papa went over to Rav and became to Manager? Jeremy's gone from Rav. He's off to open Salt, which i'm pretty sure i will patronise more then often. I might work there even.

Papa asked me to work for Rav. I think i won't lah. The things i hear from an ex-Rav staff isnt really good. So i'll still think about it. He's offering me 7.50/hr. But its negotiable. So i'll just have to see how the whole thing goes.

Interview tonight! At Live Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment