Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bras Basah.

Ytd was initially supposed to be me alone meeting Mel. But who knows? Sheila called me and asked to meet, Shaik also asked to meet and Ken wanted to meet Mel. So i told these few people to go down to Bras Basah to join Mel and i.

I got to Bugis and i realised i had no living fuck's idea where Bras Basah was located. Mel says i dun have a childhood.

RIGHT.

Just because i have never been to Bras Basah to get art materials means i dun have a childhood lah. Thats new.

So i found my way there and i walked one whole huge round looking for McDonalds. I was thirsty after walking so long so i stepped into Cheers to get a drink. Basket. I looked to my left and there was McDonalds. I swear i'm some sort of a kum gong person existing on earth for no apparent reason. Anyway, i went up to the second floor to look for Mel. But i walked round and round and round the whole place and i still could find Mel. Then this girl in pink suddenly waves to me and i'm like taken aback. I've never seen her in my whole freaking life and she waved at me? I'm confused. Then i found out that she's Mel's friend, and that Mel's in the toilet.

So i sat down to wait awhile. Then Mel came back and we went to smoke. It was there that i met Tony. He's from China and he's sitting for a very important Accounts paper in Thursday. So after we smoked, we went back in. Then i sorta helped Tony with bits of Accounts. Then after like five minutes, Ken came and i moved to another table. Then Sheila and Gab came. So i thought that was all the people that were coming down. But how wrong i was. Xx, Ah gu, Tao Eh, Yilin, Dave, Shaik, Mitch all came down also. Seems like half the group's down at Bugis just because i'm at bugis meeting Mel. The irony of it.

I think i nearly died twice last night. Thanks to the two cockroaches i met while standing around minding my own business. Then i had a arm-twisting fight with Mel at some part of the night. He wanted to punch me can. I think i will fly lah. What a big bully he is. To think that he says he dotes on me the most. But he does lah, thats why i always feel loved when i'm with him. =)

Okay, i'm tired of typing. Pictures.


Sheila and me.


Me and Xiuxia.


Sheila and Xiuxia.


Ah gu! So cute can. SO FIAKING CUTE.


Presenting the chao ah beng for that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment