Wednesday, September 28, 2005

TROUBLE.

I was blog hopping this afternoon and i came across XiaXue's blog. Her entry says it all. Go there and check out the entry before you read the rest of my story.
I was a victim of such a situation before. You see, a long long time ago, i wasnt very happy with the people i work with because i felt that there was too much backstabbing and bitching. Blame it on communications if you must, but some people just dun pull their weight when it comes to doing work. So since i was the then President of the Student Council, i put pressure on the people and obviously i got alot of negative comments about it. I tried to not give a fuck and move on. I turned to the only solance i had, my blog. Still, they couldnt leave me alone and they had to go print out my blog and submit it to the teacher in charge. So i got into alot of trouble and i even had to go for councelling because of what i said in my blog. In the end, i had to disown/ shut down my blog because of them people who decided to invade my fucking privacy.
*Names were not mentioned to protect the people involved.*
*No anger or whatsoever was experianced when entry was typed.*
*I DID NOT shoot or put anyone down. Get that in your fucking head.*

With that aside, i realised that this year is really coming to an end. -counts days- I'm left with TWELVE fucking days to the end of my school year. On one hand its YIPPIEE! On the other hand its OH FUCK FUCK FUCK, STUDY STUDY STUDY! See the difference?

Prom is coming! But i dunno who the heck is going. Because everyone is so hesitant about making their fucking decision. I cannot take it. Its either a YES or a NO. Make up your fucking minds. Dweebs. I'm prolly gonna get my gown tailor made. But i need designs. Oh well, so troublesome just for a night. TSK.

5days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment