Thursday, September 01, 2005

my lip piercing.

MY LIP PIERCING.

i fell asleep on my bed and i woke up not too long ago. i had a really weird dream. i got off a bus and i was walking home, then i decided to buy bubble tea. WHY bubble tea? i HAVE NO IDEA. anyway, i ordered and i waited for the drink to come. then when i wanted to pay, the shopkeeper took a look at me and jumped, she literally jumped. then she changed the straw that she was gonna give me to this weird pencil thin one.
and why did she change the straw? oh well, its because i had a
LIP PIERCING. and she gave me the thin straw for my convienence.
HAHAHA! i had a lip piercing in my dream. i'm like fated to have one then.
SOON I GUESS.

my eye's getting worse. now my other eye is infected also. FUCK YOU RASYIDAH. i heard from fizah that she didnt stay at home. she actually went out to celebrate a friend's birthday.
TO THAT FRIEND OF SYIDAH:
YOU ARE SO FUCKING SUAY. THE SORE EYE THINGY IS CONTAGIOUS. SHE'S GONNA PASS IT TO YOU AND ALL YOUR OTHER LITTLE FRIENDS WHO CAME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment