Thursday, September 01, 2005

my eye.

MY LEFT EYE IS JUST A PUFFY SLIT.

because of syidah, me and alfonso got conjun-crap, okay sore eyes. both of us have eyes that's swollen and puffy and cant be opened properly. lucky for me its just my left eye. alfonso got it for both eyes. stupid la syidah. fuck sia. i have N level paper on Monday and she is so stupid to come school and passed this chronic illness to the both of us. and she had MC la. its not like she didnt have an MC. and worse of all, she sat in front of ME. fuck. no wonder i'm like suffering now. i CANT even study for my exam. if i fail my chinese, its prolly HER fault. fuck la. fuckfuckfuck. i'm so ire right now that i cant think straight. and i'm like typing blindly. so forgive me if theres any spelling errors. and i have to like go right up to my comp screen to actually read what i'm writing sia. stupid la. forget it. i shall just blog till here. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment