Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SS N LEVELS

SS N LEVELS.

i was late for the Chinese Listening today. i ran from my house all the way to second floor of school. LUCKY the exam haven start. They made us bloody WAIT for half an hour, and we had to listen to Sympfuck 94.7 or something. Everyone nearly fell asleep. Because the station played that kind of CLASSICAL CONCERT music. Anyway, the stupid listening was broadcasted in that channel. So thats why we had to listen to it. The stories in the Listening were damn weird. Got a woman having a caeseran[sp?] and the baby must bring home give the dying father to carry. Then got the wallet case etc. WEIRD sia.

Went back home after that. I was trying to study and Xinni kept calling my phone. She was talking about the BBQ thats gonna be held tmr. But i wasnt really paying attention. But i know for sure i have to pay $15, and i dunno for what fuck. Studied till i fell asleep. I kept waking up every half an hour to check the time. And i woke up at 1.45pm and my paper was at 2pm. i panic and i ran to school again! i went into the hall and banged everyones' table. =S i sat down and i saw people with faces that spelled out i-dun-know-how-to-do-should-i-fuck-care-and-sleep? esp CHUA SHAW WAI. he happily smiling at me only. I look at him and i know his papers are empty or just filled with one or two lines.
Then i was staring at my Question when i realised that i know no NUTS about the topic. To make matters worse, Rafiq was sitting beside me and he kept shaking his leg. Have you ever tried doing an exam and you have this object shaking like a dog that you can see out of the corner of your eye? WELL, i EXPERIANCED it today. si rafiq. He made me so frustrated with my paper.

When the paper ended, there was this HUMUNGUS bee buzzing around the hall, and everyone was busy trying to hide from it. Me? I took my pencil box. Zipped it, and waited to play smack-the-bee. For those that have seen my pencilbox, its the Billabong one. The Long and Big one. So i waited and i tried to smack the stupid thing, and i missed. -slaps self-
I left straight away after we were dismissed. I had to rush for my dental appt at NDC. So now i got two Green 10 Link Closes, its to speed up the process to close my gaps. =) My dentist is the most violent person i know. She pressed so hard on my jaw that i thought it was gonna fall off. =( and her Links are killing my teeth. =((

No comments:

Post a Comment