Friday, September 30, 2005

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

I got called out by Muthu early in the morning. I thought who died please. He came and shouted at Mik then i suay suay look at him then i kena. WALIEW. If i know i look down all the way man. He catch me because i was late yesterday and i ran away without letting him sign the form. So today of all days, i kena detention. Last day of school already and i still can get detention. Muthu ask me for my Ez-Link and i act blur only. So in the end, he took nothing from me. He just did some threatening and then he let me go.

Went back to class and started playing Blackjack. Rafiq kept getting Blackjacks. Fuck man. Who zhuang also cannot get to eat his money sia. So i fed up and i requested a change of seats. I ended up next to Rafiq, and i could get to see his cards. He really get 21 all the time. He didnt cheat or anything. Shiok bodoh. Then he gave some of his magic to me and Awul. So three of us in a row got 21points. Then we played afew more rounds and we stopped.
Azahari's got the dreaded sore eyes. Someone save him.

We spent SS lesson playing some rubbish game that was so gawd darn funny. With the bra brands and the cosmetics shit. We laughed like fuck. Then we had early recess and then Maths. Horrible la my Maths. Snowman the teacher is gonna teach me Maths tmr. Snowman, dun die on me okay.

School's officially over for the acadamic students. We're FREEEEE!! Free to study on our own. *Photos for the Last Day of School is up in the Photos section.
All N LEVEL students. DO your BEST for this exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment