Monday, September 19, 2005

I REALISED THAT I WAS FIGHTING A WAR THAT WOULD NEVER RECOGNISE ME.

its been a long day. Firstly, Prom consent forms are officially given out. Secondly, theres a graduation ceremony for the Sec4s on Friday. Awards will be given out on that day. I cried for the two years that i gave away. I know that i've given it my all, even thou nobody ever took any notice of what i do. Everyone's too busy back stabbing one another. Nobody fucking cares if you can do work. They are all just waiting to see you fall down and bleed. I've been there. Oh yes, its hell in a modern way. Trust me, i know.

I'll only be getting an award for services to yldp at the graduation ceremony. The shame. I dun know if i'm gonna appear that day. *He promised it to me. But now, i can see that it didnt happen, and it never will. I hate your promises. Most of all, i hate you, you sonofabitch. Dun you ever make your damn promises to anyone ever again.

Thanks shawn & snowman. i love you two alot.

I did some retail therapy to chill. I spent $150 in an hour.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
But i'm still damn fucking sad. Retail therapy doesnt help after all. So to the studios i go. My artist will help me forget the pain. By giving me more pain. So i shall go and decide what i wanna get next. Money is never a problem.

13days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment