Tuesday, September 06, 2005

chinese N levels.

CHINESE N LEVELS.

was sucha alright paper. i seriously have no idea why the smart A1 students are complaining that its a killer. hello? F9 student here. -waves- you dun see me whining away. anyway, my letter writing was fucked. seriously, i thought i had to write the letter as a schoolmate to a basketball player. i happily write one paragraph with alot of words using the dictionery and i realised that i'm supposed to be the basketball CAPTAIN thats writing the letter. WALAU. i had to use the correction fluid and deleted everything. and i was so mad please. even thou most of the words were found from the dictionary/ in my mind. tsk.

so i wrote this beeyootiful letter to the "basketball player". and when i re-read my letter again to double check. i realised i didnt understand what the hell i was saying. OH WELL. -slaps self- only fiona can do that. seriously.

then came the compo writing. i didnt understand what the hell the first three questions required from me. so i was left with the the last one and i just started writing. the starting of the story was given so i just had to continue and finish it.

the story started with me and afew friends were waiting at the pier. Anne was late, and the boat was leaving soon. We gave Anne the task of buying the tickets and isnt even here yet. We were beginning to get anxious and worried........

so i had to continue. but i forgot what i wrote. but i was hungry during the exam. and i wrote it in the compo! i said that "my friends and I walked to the fast-food restaurant." RUBBISH RIGHT.
i sucha gaylord. i write what i feel. forget it. i shant elaborate.

fallen tears gathered at the feet of my soul.
threatening to engulf.
overwhelmed.
pressured to flow.
a rock stands in my way.
an obstacle.
burdened my heart.
to move on i shall.
but the pain and the troubles never end.
my soul cries out for a relief.
a relief that never came.

SS N Levels later. save me`~

No comments:

Post a Comment