Thursday, September 22, 2005

MY SHOPPING SPREE.

I had to pull myself outta bed to go meet Sher early in the morning. She chabot school so that we could go town to look for jobs and shop at the same time. But by 11am, i was so dead tired that i just wanted to drop dead and die on the floor. So Sher went home and i went back to sleep. Sorry Sher, another day okay?

Went out with Bedah later in the afternoon. Dropped by Utopia to do our touch-ups. Fuck, i can feel the pain already. Nomore numbness. Kirby never give chance man, he pressed and shaded like i was a piece of meat like that. But the end result was waay nicer then before. Apparently the needle used on my previous visit wasnt sharp. So the ink didnt really go in. But now it should be fine. Then it was Bedah's turn. She had to lie down and do it. Poor Bedah, kena say she fat already. HAWHAWHAW!! Then Baldwin came to work, so Kirby told Baldwin that i wanted to get my tongue done. So he prepared the tools. He another one never give chance. He clam my tongue and pushed the needle in. He kept pulling onto my tongue. If i still had my web, i think it would have been split by him. Violent man. He pull and pull. I thought my tongue gonna fall out already. Oh, and BELIEVE ME, the SECOND time you pierce HURTS LIKE FUCK. I wanted to cry already. Baldwin said it because of the skin tissues that bulit up around the hole after i let it close. So to the hell with it. I got it done the second time now. We left after paying for my piercing. It cost me $55. So its kinda cheap, considering i paid $85 for my first one.

Hit town. We walked around Far East looking for high tops. Went Converse and we didnt see any that we liked. So we went upstairs to look. Then the shop told us that the Converse shop got better ones. I wanted to scream already. Why cant you open a bigger Converse then open so many small shops selling the same stuff? Then in the end, ME the customer have to run around just to find shoes? Fuck man. Lucky i found a pair i like back at the Converse shop. If not, fur will fly. Then went to visit our boxers man. Bedah bought suspenders and i bought shades. Whoohoo!~ Then we two cannot tahan already so we went to Taka to eat Pasta! My treat. Last stop was to Topshop where i got this fabulous top and two knickers. Power to Topshop. Can make me spend $70 at one go. We left for home after that.

What i bought today:
Piercing $55
High tops $70
Top and knickers from Topshop $70
Shades $10
Dinner$22
Ez-link top-up $5
GRAND TOTAL: $232

I know it sounds a tad bit siao to spend $232. But who cares? =D

11 days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment