Sunday, September 18, 2005

Life.

LIFE.

Life sucks. i'm serious. `nuff said.
I was late for church today. So what did i do? I took a cab! Wasted $13.50 please. Oh well, i spent the money to get to God's house. So its alright. Service was great. Saw alot of people getting healed. Went for dinner with Dawn and i had Hokkien Mee with Lethal chilli. I swear the auntie was out to do me in with her chilli. My tummy felt as if its on fire. I think now got another hole already. Spent time talking about ugly poses and people who sleep on buses/ MRTs. Imagine like someone sitting next to you or opposite you and they're asleep. And they have their mouths WIDE open and their tongues lolling around? MAJOR EWWWW. Why the heck did i have to go and imagine that? CRAP.
I realised that i dun know how to communicate with Him. I dun fucking know what i want. I'm lost. Its like i'm at this crossroad and i dun know where i want to go. Its taking a toil on me. I cant hear Him. I cant feel His presence. I cant even worship or praise Him properly. I cant move from where i am. I'm extremely frustrated inside. I cant go forward, i cant go backwards. Hell, i cant even go sideways. My N(s) suck. My first two papers suck. I cant get into the momentum of studying. I cant excel in my acadamics. I dun even know if i'm getting my reference from Shaiful. I dun knwo if i'm getting the service award with my council. Hell, i dun even know who i can fucking trust now. FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT GAWDDAMMIT. i'm leaving in in Your hands.

i woke up at 12pm today and i fell back asleep again. I woke up at 12.33pm after that. During those 33minutes. I had the most weirdest dreams in my whole 17years that i've lived.
First, my artist/ piercer came over to my house to do my cheeks piercings for me. Then he's like done after five minutes. So he packs up and leaves. Then i proceed to check out my piercings and to my horror...My piercings were like lopsided and they were not where they were supposed to be. I shant draw the thing out with Paint because i look like i got moles on my face. Anyway, I tried to roll the studs to the correct place and i ended up with a slit from the side of my mouth to my ear. I was freaking HORRIFIED. Then i woke up. The dream was so bloody scary that i've like gone off cheek piercings. NO WAY am i gonna get my cheeks pierced. My dreams have an uncanny ending of becoming fulfilled. SCARED the shit outta me please.

Pool at Safra with Cyn and Ghaz. Then sat around Yishun till like 2plus. Then we both went home.

15days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment