Sunday, September 25, 2005

I HATE IT THE MOST.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
when people shove put their hair like that in the bus. Like WHAT THE HELL? You think the person behind you like your hair arh? In this case, the person behind that idert was yours truly. So obviously being the impatient bitch that i am, i was freaking pissed off with the woman la! Because of her stupid hair. I cannot song song kiao [happily put up] my legs on the back of the seat in front of me. Argh! So i couldnt sleep in the bus. Thus, i was very agitated during my accounts lesson. All that stupid woman's fault. Argh! Long hair big fuck arh? You dun see me doing that what. Si Ginah.

My exams are in one week. I'm very ready. Ready to go and die. My Maths and Conb Sciences still cannot make it. But i cant give up. I have to finish running this race. Yes, i do. nods-

8days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment