Thursday, September 29, 2005

SOON

I just got to know that tomorrow is our last day at school before we take our exams. So i'm kinda emo about it. Its the last time that we actually get to spend together as 4ND again. Most of us would never see each other again. Even if i get to come back as a Sec5 student, i dun think i would want to come back to Northland. It'll be fucking sad to think back and realise that the people you think about are not there with you. And i just dun want that. Moreover i dun even know if i can make it to Sec5. My Maths and Sciences both suck.

Tomorrow is photo-taking day for my class. All of us want some memories of our class. So digital cameras are gonna appear for tmr. Today was spent taking photos with our camera phones. Oh thank God for camera phones. Everyone's pictures turned out reasonably clear. Bluetoothing pictures/ songs has been a favourite pastime of my class. So we obviously had fun.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
The effects of studying. Makes me wanna eat somebody.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
The bunch of madcaps. In animal modes.

Thumbnails for my contacts.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Xinni at her worst.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
MJ at her best.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Weiyen is oh so cute. But he looks like a convict here.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Its the cutest picture alfonso will ever pose for.

Its TWO DAYS to my major exams. I'm freaking out. alot. Help? I'm trying my hardest. But i'm still freaking out. The pressure is setting in. I need to study. Seriously.

TWO DAYS TO N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment