Monday, September 19, 2005

jia you.

ADD OIL.

i tried studying just now with kc and daniel. I think kc nearly went mad trying to teach me maths. HAHA! i told you so Kimchoo.

Life still sucks. My N levels are really coming. Scaaree PLEASE! i'm like close to going mad and running around school/anywhere, messing up my hair and screaming "i'm not crazy!" HAHA! If you really think i'm gonna do that then you're the mad one.

I asked BYH a very impt question yesterday. I asked if he minded the tattoos that i had. Apparently he dislikes them. BUT, he also said that if tattoos was what i wanted, he would accept it. Okaaay. I'm pretty at peace with his answer. So i guess he's pretty cool. =D

I'm prolly gonna stay back in school everyday from now. I needa do Maths exam papers from other schools. Because i wanna improve on Maths.
Nomore fooling around in class.
Nomore playing Blackjack. =((
Nomore slacking. =((((
I'm gonna be serious now. -serious face- COme on fiona! You can do this! Kill the exam papers! KILL!! KILL!! KILL!! okay shut up fiona. You sound violent. Dun scare away your readers. TSK.

14days to N LEVELS.
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment