Saturday, September 24, 2005

GRADUATION DAY.

Finally, i received the fruit of my labour. My Outstanding Service Award was given to me today. Photos are at the Photo Section. Go ahead and see. I felt like crying when i got it, because it made all the booboos go away. Who fucking cares if i didnt go up to recieve the award? Because its in MY hands now. =) We had to stack up the chairs in the hall. Its prolly the one last thing that we do for the school. So why not? I know i'm gonna miss being one of the Top 4.

Tution sucked today. The weather was so fucking hot. In addition, we missed the stop that we were supposed to get off at. Fuck, we had to walk an even longer distance to get to our tutor's house. My Partnership sucked today. I couldnt concentrade in what i was supposed to do, because of the blistering heat. I was melting inside.

Took a cab down to Admiralty. The cab driver is sibei hiong. Anyhow only. He happy he anyhow cut lane. He not happy he slow down. I was scared. I wanted to get some rope and tie myself to the seat. Then he reached Admiralty and i could get off. I was so traumatised. Then i found out g was gonna be late. So i wasted $14.50. Tsk. Oh well, its allright. CG was fun today. I had to do banana dance. HAHA! Its funny. Then did some fellowship with the members and left.

Met up with Bedah just to get my tanning lotion back. I'm going tanning with Kimchoo tmr later!

10days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment