Thursday, September 08, 2005

class bbq,

CLASS BBQ.

more like the chinese bbq please. We didnt invite the malays or the indians. Not because we didnt like them, but its because having to prepare halal was damn troublesome and moreover, we had to pay like $10. So forget it, the malays wun give a cent to anything. seriously.

So anyway, i asked MJ what time to meet etc. She first told me 2PM, then 4PM. I was seriously confused. So i went at 3PM. Confirm got people at the pit already. I had to take a cab in to Sembawang Park. The stupid pit was kinda hard to find. I nearly walked the super long way to nowhere. When i got to the end of the footpath. I waved at the people and Xinni got "Banluck". Weiyan cursed me and asked me to go away. I was damn lost at what the hell they were saying. So we all hung out for awhile, because CHUA SHAW WAI took his own sweet time and he's the one buying charcoal. -mutters- si shaw wai. Once Shaw wai got there, Ser Leong and Chiming start fire. The rest of us were playing Blackjack.

I was relatively new to the game, and i kept losing. I took out $3.50 and by the end of the game i had like $1plus left. FUCK. So we all gave up because Xinni kept eating all our money. Weiyan lost like $20 to her. So everyone scared already, so we all ran away.

We started eating. I had like two sausages, two hotdogs, a plate of noodles and i gave up on eating after that. I was super full. So we continued Round Two of Blackjack at the tables, just because Shawwai was sitting like a towkay. This time, Weiyan was the banker and i kept bloody winning. I either got an immediate Blackjack or i had cards that added up to a 21 or 20. Weiyan lose like $20 to me. Just because my bet was $2. HAWHAWHAW! His hands were shaking like mad, because there was alot of us playing and he kept losing money. He scared already. Then one by one players left the table. In the end, only left Xinni, Chiming, Weiyan, Mj and ME. I still kept winning. So i upped the bet to $3, and Xinni was the banker. She songsong lose $30plus to me. SHIOK! Weiyan had a final game as banker. Chiming played $10. Xinni and i played $5. ALL of us win. Weiyan pay us till he was damn scared. So he quit. Finally left, Chiming, Xinni and ME. I kept oweing Xinni $4. But in the end, I won like $40 from her. Steady Pom Pi Pi! So we ended the game after that. Anyway, I had this LUCKY $5 note. Everytime I put it out, I win money. =)

We had a game of Playground Catching next. Obviously the guys would win. They just catch us girls can already. In the end, I was the only girl left. The stupid Shawwai just HAD to catch me. Just because i was the only girl left. SMELLY SHAWWAI. After the game, the whole bunch of us were talking at one corner of the playground. Then Chiming's friends came. WAKAO, and one of them asked if i was a teacher. Do i look like a teacher to you?
-cheena ahlian MODE-
NNB. They ah neh laulan lor. Cheebye sia. Say them abit nia then must say people's classmate very "generous" meh? gong jiao wei. This is OUR class gathering. You huanlo. and we mai give you drinks si wa nang eh tai ji. le gong si mi jiao wei. mai lai la. kaopeh kaobu. NNB hong gan la!
-end-

After we finished talking, Sher had to go. So the rest of us went back to the pit. The rest of the girls gave us attitude. Dun even know what's their problem. In the end, nearly want to fight. Rubbish sia. I left after the boys. Thought of just taking a cab home. In the end, i got deemed as a backstabber and got shouted at. FUCK SIA. Why include me in your petty squabbles?

Ended up with the guys at the roadside. And Chiming's friends came back. =S So all of us talked for awhile. Then Police came. Confirm need to copy IC. So i stand by. The first policeman was damn fucking LAULAN. He came over and asked us "chup" where one. So Shawwai answered and told he that we all dun do gangs. Then one thing led to another and the stupid policeman asked Shawwai go one side. Then all of us had to write down our particulars. All of us left after that. The si Jonathan kicked the volleyball and it kena the side of my stomach. FUCK. pain sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment