Wednesday, September 14, 2005

link

THE LINK.

i was given this link yesterday at like midnight by snowman. She bloody expects me to play a HORROR game at that time of the night. SIAO. NO. So in return, i sent this link to alot alot alot of people on my msn list, let them play then tell me how. WHY would i want to freak myself out at 1am in the morning when i can "see" things? Hurhur. I aint that dumb. Oh well, if you're one of the guinea pigs that i sent the link to. PRETEND you never see this paragrah. Snowman teach one. =)) Anyway, i finished playing the stupid game. I had my hand covering my face the WHOLE time. =)))

School rocked today. Blackjack early in the morning. $30 in FIVE minutes. Then i lost it back. AIYAH WASTED. i continued losing all the way till the end of school. I lost $20 today. But its allright, play only. =) Tinky-Winky had a cow about we playing with cards. What if we use UNO cards? Better anot?
Things are pretty much back to normal in class. The petty cold war is over. But another small one has just begun. =(

Had tution at tampines just now. All of a sudden, Partnership/ Sole Proprietorship rawks my world. Its damn easy please. I was writing so fast that the pen got no ink. =) Went TM after tution, had LJS and i went earring shopping AGAIN. i bought like two pairs of earrings and a bracelet. Not that i wear bracelets, but because its $5 if you buy two. Call me cheap. WHATEVER. Just dun get in the way of me doing some shopping. -GROWLS-

*links are in dark purple.
18days to N LEVELS.
10days to my thigh piece. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment