Tuesday, September 20, 2005

empty promises.

i wasted my time, with EMPTY PROMISES.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
i tried chopping off my finger today. Oh well, obviously it doesnt work. NO LAH. i cut my finger while trying to rip open a can of soup. Fuck man.

Its still bugging me. Nobody knows what to do or what to say. Everyone's moving away from me. Like to the hell with that. I took on everything you muthafuckers threw at me. I'm still here. But all you muthafuckers are still trying to do away with me even after so long. I hate all this fucking cheebye shit that you muthafuckers put me through. Fuck all of this. 'nuff said.

I had to cry myself to sleep. So the after effects was a headache. I had to deal with it till now. Fuck, i feel as if my brain cells are dying on me.

I dun know if i'm gonna take my N LEVELS this year, just because of what happened. Its a crossroad now. I'm waiting for something to happen so that i can make up my mind. I hope that mind-maker-upper comes soon. Hopefully.

I really need encouragement now. From people who are really friends of mine.

Poet g, i'm really sorry if i always seemed short tempered with you at times. Trust me, it isnt you. Its the circumstances and situations that i've been getting and i'm getting really weary of my life. I know you're trying to be there for me but i keep pushing you away. I just dun want you to be the one that gets hurt when i lash out. OKAY? i'm sorry, and i still love you ohsoverymuch even if i'm not in the best of moods.

13days to N LEVELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment