Monday, September 12, 2005

bugis.

BUGIS.

with g today. Supposed to just have dinner, but it turned out to be a shopping trip. -grinx- I took cab to Bugis because i was gonna be late. I ended up waiting for g because she was even later then me. I bought two clips in the short period of time that i waited for her. Imagine if i had to wait for like two hours? I would have prolly bought half of Bugis if i had the money.

We ate at Pastamania. Adding to the cab fare, i spent $22 already. Hell, i brought out $60. Then after that we were WINDOW shopping. Yeah right, obviously we'll end up buying something. G had to go to the National Library for this Jackie Chan thingy. So i went up to read some books and to wait for her. HOLY HELL. the stupid library had so many levels that i was horrified. I walked into different levels and nearly ran out after afew minutes. WHY? Because the levels that i went to had books about Histories and Geographies and Philosophies. SIAO. No way was i staying in there.

I ended up at L11, reading Singapore Ghost Story books. The library was so bloody quiet. By 9pm i finished two books, and g wasnt done yet. So i went to the cafe and got myself cheesecake and green tea. Then met up with g and we went to bugis village. We ended up at this clothes shop where g bought a coat and i bought jeans. Both of us went home as happy people. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment