Thursday, September 08, 2005

BAH.

BAH.

i was supposed to wake up at 8am today. Why? So that i could go dye/ rebond my hair at the salon. BUT, i woke up at 10am instead. So i had to rush. Got to the salon with Sher. She had to do treatment while i wanted to rebond/ dye. BUT, the salonist told me that if i did dye my hair. My rebonding would turn out DRY. Now, take it from me because you DO NOT want hair that feels like HAY. So i perished the thought. Its only THREE WEEKS more till i officially finish the year.

So on i went with the rebonding. I had to re-wash my hair because of the shampoo thingy i guess. The person who washed my hair had BAD hair washing skills. i swear. She stupidly SLOPPED water all the way down my back. So thus, the whole back of my leaders' shirt was WET. i was one DISGRUNTLED person please. Then she proceeds to dry flick my hair around with her fingers. HOW to dry like that? Should have seen the look on my face. I was Justice Bao Two.

Everything else went allright till she had to dry my hair again. I nearly went ballistic just waiting for her to flickdry my hair. As you all know, Fiona isnt very famous for her patience. So obviously, i was pretty pissed off already. I started at 1030 and i finished at 1430. Thats FOUR freaking HOURS in that salon. So you cant very well blame me for going a tad bit ballistic. I was also conned persuaded to buy this hair creme thing. I spent $115 just like that.

Went home to get my stuff. Had tution at 4pm, Tampines. I took a cab to central because i was late. Sher got me some food and we left to take 969. We were happily eating our nuggets when we felt like animals in the zoo. WHY? because every bite we took. EVERYONE watched us. So i changed seats and continued eating. Sher gave up already. By the time we got to our tutor's place, it was 430pm. Sher's cousin was there to share her N Levels experiance with us. Whatever she said made me panic please. She told us that the 1 and half hour timing for the Accounts paper wasnt enough. In fact, when you get the paper, you have to chiong all the way. No mistakes if not theres no time. Like that how am i supposed to finish in time? I need to think also. DIE LA LIKE THAT.

Tution ended at 6pm. We walked around Tampines Mall. Ate at Yoshinoya and then to Watsons to buy mascara. Why did i have to buy mascara? Because the expensive one that i had was corrupted with germs from the conjunvitis diesese. So i had to throw it away. Heart pain please. It cost me like $30 or something. But i got Loreal's dunno what for $22. I got the Waterproof one and the Non-waterproof one. So after buying, we walked out of Watsons and i bumped into my aunt. My 13 year old cousin looked like a rich kid. He wore FORMAL WEAR to Tampines Mall. My aunt is nuts to buy him such clothes at his age. When i was his age, i wore BERMS AND T-SHIRTS. Sher thinks my aunt is such a Tai-tai. Oh well, my aunt earns $7000 a month. She IS a Tai-tai. Then my aunt wanted to gimmie some money. So Sher and i had to follow her to the ATM. She withdrew like how many $50 notes and gave me ONE. Better then nothing i guess. =)

So i went home after that. I am super tired now. But i cant sleep. Lunch at Marche`s with Yiwen and Doriee!

To those that know about the guy. NO MORE ALREADY. I reject. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment