Thursday, September 15, 2005

ARGH.

ARGH.

was initially supposed to go Bugis for a nice shopping trip to relieve stress. BUT, sher's wallet got stolen. =( like what the fuck? her whole bag was in class, and still her wallet got stolen. So the cloest we got to Bugis was..my house bus stop. I was fucking pissed off initially. One because her wallet got stolen on this very day, thus making it impossible for her to go shopping with me. Two, because i couldnt get anyone to go out with me after that. Three, my ex-schoolmate asked me out for dinner and she cancelled it LAST MINUTE. Oh well, shit happens. I cant do anything about it. Reminds me of the time where Ghaz lost my freaking orange wallet. Oh yes, i remember. Ghaz, if you're reading this, i assure you that i dun blame you for losing my wallet yeah?

I heard alot happened in school today. Shucks. Just when i dun turn up, the FUN things happen. I have no idea what happened. But when i do, i shall blog and tell all you people about it yeah? Another huge thing happened. i heard that.....
MIKHAIL AND CLARISSA ARE TOGETHER!!!!!
like what the fuck? I wanted to laugh my guts out when i heard the news. I shall go and confirm it. Then i shall blog all about it. The news alone made my day. =)

17days to N LEVELS.
TINKERBELL!
links will be in dark green from now on. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment