Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No Movement.

I realised that theres no movement in my life for now. Its like i'm not moving anywhere and i havent got anything to achieve. Oh well, the ups and downs of life. Haleet's found a job already, at Metro. It makes me laugh whenever i think about it, because he's posted to the Household Section and there are loads of aunties there who ask him reall weird questions.
He's not having a great time there partly because he's fasting and partly because he knows nuts about household stuff. So heres to you Harith, CHEERS.

I'm going for this second interview at Ritz tmr. Since its the second interview, i think i can safely say that i'm in. So if you have alot of moolah and you want me to serve you, GO RITZ CARLTON HOTEL. Then again, i think i won't see you guys there also. Because its too expensive for you guys. So its just wishful thinking to all you people. =D

I'm gonna learn how to make brownies at Shereen's. Cell's gonna have to be my guinea pigs.
-chants- GUINEA PIGS! GUINEA PIGS! GUINEA PIGS! Then again, they'll like never know because cell people doesnt read my blog. So too bad! HOHOHO! Eh, now Shereen says she cant teach me how to make brownies. I HATE SHEREEN.

Lets see, what else shall i blog about?

Oh, i was just wondering if i should go and get my shoulder done. Its like i've lost the "feeling" for the culture. I'll prolly just be the middleman from now on. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment