Tuesday, October 04, 2005

CMI.

Geography sucked big time today. I cannot believe that i couldnt understand the whole fucking paper. Mind you, i studied for this paper.
Its like you're all prepared and ready to go. But when you open the booklet, YOU DIE. Because the first page stumped your entire brain already. Quarter of the geog people didnt even bother to do much. Some didnt even turn up for the paper. Words were just scribbled and they fell asleep on their tables. I have yet to fail any of my major humanities papers. But i guess everything has a first time. I cannot TAKE IT ANYMORE. -ROARRRS- I'm just so fucking tired of studying and studying. I dun even know why the hell do i want to study for. BAH, i should just get a job as a cleaner and earn $700 a month and live till i'm 30 and die in a freak car accident.

I'm very tired. I cant move anywhere. Its like i'm stuck in an enternal warped reality. I cant even think properly anymore. Oh, for the life of a five year old.
I dun have any papers tmr. But i gotta study for my Sciences. I wanna get a B4 for my sciences. Its not that hard. But i'm a F9 science student. So i gotta work really really hard from tmr on. So that i can make it.

Dun give up fiona.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.


edit:
i cannot believe he asked me to go and 'chase' joseph. No way! i'm like 17 and he's like 26? SIAO. 3years older i also cannot tahan already and still ask me to go for a 26year old? FUNNY RIGHT? i know he's a great fella and yadda. But like FUNNY SIA. Yeah, i have the fetish for that kind of guys, but doesnt mean i must go for one thats like 9years my senior. I have people of my age going for me but i also never accept what. SIAO LA. I CANNOT TAKE IT MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment