Sunday, October 02, 2005

FREAKOUT!

Had to go for make-up svc today. I never knew that there was a Svc6. Now i know. =)

I panicked for ten minutes just now. I couldnt find my entryproof anywhere and my exams starts tmr. I freaked out and i tornadoed my room just to look for that piece of paper. I finally found the stupid piece of paper with this whole stack of accounts worksheets/multi-column papers. So i had to filter through every single piece of paper before i actually found it. -heaves sigh of relief- WALIEW, i thought i was a goner. Luckily i found it. Oh wait, wheres my IC? shit. Its in my room somewhere, i remember. BUT, i hid it because i was afraid it'll go missing. NOW, i have no idea where i hid it. I'M SO FUCKING SMART SOMETIMES. TOO SMART FIONA.

No comments:

Post a Comment