Monday, October 17, 2005

LIFE AS IT IS.

i've moved my MSN to retrospectivesoul at gmail dot com. ADD ME THERE!

If i added you, you better accept because i only added people whom i think deserve it. =)

i seriously need a new skin. I've searched and searched, but blogskins have no simple skins for me to post up my long rants and photos in my entries. I really dun understand why some people like to squeese everything into one small box and the readers have to keep scrolling and scrolling just to read the entries. Like that you blog for who to see? The ants on the computer screen? Yeah, ants that'll be squashed before they even get a chance to read anything. HAH.

Dear shreeeeen made me go to school at 7am this morning just to lend her my trackies and shorts. I could have slept till 10am but nooooo, shereeeen just had to go and spoil my morning.
-pouts- So i reached school at 7am and shereen was nowhere to be seen. Apparently only 10 of the leaders can go for the first round of OBS. It makes me recall the time when i set off for OBS, how much fun i had because i spent my sweet sixteen there! I had a great kayaking partner so it made the whole Sea Expedition so much more exciting and humourous! He made my day. =) If you know who he is.

So i have to go for a job interview tmr. Toys R US!! cute right? Imagine by working there i can relive my childhood! YIPPIEE! But i'm still waiting for the Sentosa interview, because it pays like 1.4k. Who won't go for it? If that you're that person then get the fuck outta my blog because you have no mindset of your own.
I pray that i can get my braces off tmr, so that i can join the retainers club. HAHAHAH! How fun that would be!

We are celebrating MARGAROT'S BIRTHDAY tmr!! MARGAROT'S finally EIGHTEEN. My dear marg, dun worry because i'll catch up soon! HEEHEE!

I'm gonna go for driving lessons soon. Mummy says that learning driving costs a bomb. Its like $25/hr. -screams- RAPE PRICE SIA! The price for the real driving test is like $600. Why does the art of driving like to rape our money? Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment