Saturday, October 08, 2005

HORRIBLE.

Maths2 was sucha HORRIBLE paper. If i ever find out who came up with that paper, i must spank the person right, left and centre. My graph was like.....
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
HORRIBLE RIGHT. I cannot take it. I saw someone's graph by accident, and it was a U shape. I was horrified and i asked for like THREE more pieces of graph paper, and i still cannot do. I was so fed-up that i anyhow bomb one answer and tie the papers together and SLEEP. The more i read through the question booklet, the more i want to tear it up.

We were detained because some assholes forgot to put their calculator models on their papers when the announcement was like repeated twice. Hello? You deaf arh? The announcement so bloody loud and you couldnt hear? Then Mrs Chong had to come in the hall and give out Accounts papers for us to do over the weekend. Give me a break dammit. I'm stressed enough already.

Went home to bathe and change for Cg. Had my nails done at Coslab. PINC is so fucking arrogant. NEVER GO TO PINC TO DO YOUR NAILS. My Cg's hobby is photo-whoring. Seriously, digital cameras should be banned from my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment