Tuesday, October 11, 2005

MOVIE.

Movie with g today. Apparently today was the first time this year that she has gone for a movie. GET A SOCIAL LIFE WOMAN. So since i had free tickets for two, we watched Dukes of Hazzard. I just this one constant question in my mind during the whole movie.
Question:
WHY THE HELL IS JESSICA SIMPSON ACTING AS A CHEAP PROSITUTE?
Throughout the whole movie, all i saw her in were skimpy clothes, a bikini and more skimpy clothes. What the hell were the scriptwriters and producers thinking of? Sex? Oh and another thing, JS should STOP going to tanning salons. She's looking more and more orange, and its gross. It hurts me to see an orange walking about. seriously. I rate Dukes of Hazzard 3/5 G-Strings.

I realised that g is a gift from Him. I known her for like SIX furreaking years and she's the only one thats there for me when i'm like down in the dumps or being over the moon kind of estatic. She the best girlfriend to hang around with. So g, thanks for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment