Thursday, October 06, 2005

EASY PEASY.

Combined Sciences has never been so easy before. I've never ever passed my Combined Sciences in the two years that i studied it. I swear. Now, i think i just might pass my Sciences for the first time. On the other hand, i've never ever failed my Humanities. But i'm going to fail for the first time ever. Thats scary.

We were sitting for Physics first thing this morning. When we heard like loud thuds coming from the Technical side. The whole lot of Acad people literally pulled themselves away from their papers just to look at what's going on. Apparently, this girl from Technical broke down and was crying. She had her pencilbox in her hand and she was slamming it on the table. Nobody knew what the hell was wrong with her, but all we knew was that our concentration was gone. Then when we looked over again, she was slumped over the table, crying. I was seriously freaked by her behaviour. Thank my lucky stars i wasnt sitting anywhere near her. Bear didnt sit for the first paper. If not he would have given her his famous 'whats-with-you' face. Oh, Bear is so damn cute. The external invigilator went around and asked if anyone wanted a change of places so that they could concentrade better. All of the people he asked said No with a smile. I think they're pretty much used to the whole crap already.

Physics is sucha weird subject.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Kinetic Energy: 1.0J
Heat Energy: 44808J
Electrical Energy: 500.0J
QUESTION:
How do you know that not all the energy conversions are shown?

HOW THE HELL I KNOW? OF COURSE I DUN KNOW LA. WHAT KIND OF LAME QUESTION IS THIS? HOW CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION? SIAO LA.
In the end, when you really cannot think of an answer. What do you do? ANYHOW BOMB LA!
I wrote: 'Because the potential energy was not shown.'
WHAT? CANNOT MEH?

I was pretty worried for my Chemistry paper because i literally didnt give a fuck about it. What with the isotopes and the catalyst and whatnot. I seriously cant remember or even be bothered. But, i used alot of common sense to predict the answers. So i guess its quite alright. =)
Maths2 tmr. Lucky the paper is in the afternoon, so got more time to study. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment