Monday, October 03, 2005

DIE ALREADY.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
They.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Self.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Obessessed.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I came back and found their photos in MY camera. Oh the horror.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Only 4EA people can do this. Dun play play.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I was doing Maths.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I look like a NERD.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Teacher for the day!
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
She wanted to become a nerd.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Upside-down.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Guess who?
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Doriee joined in.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Louie LOVES to dig my stuff out and play with them.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
PURE nerd. =)
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Serious nerd. =l
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I look like a psychopath nerd with green braces. HAHA!

I really tried. But i think i aint gonna get a A1 for my English this time. I screwed up my Paper1. Nobody knew if the letter-writing section was supposed to be report writing or formal writing. I wrote half half. Dun ask me how the hell i did that. I scare myself too much sometimes. BUT, the funniest one was Jay's. HE WROTE INFORMAL LETTER. I laughed my butt off and i nearly fell down the stairs. He is just so gawd darn funny.

Paper2 was alil better because i'm good at Paper2. The comprehension SUCKED big time. Cambridge tried to trick me into answering the question wrongly. HAH! But i was smart enough to notice the trick, so too bad Cambridge! The cloze was alright thou. Summary was fucking easy. I finished the paper with 30mins to spare.

The worst thing that can ever happen during a major exam is that you get iderts who tap-dance while doing their exam. WORST of all, there were THREE such iderts sitting in a row beside me, one after another. FUCK, throughout the whole paper, you can hear different tempos of taps. AND I FUCKING HATE THE SOUND OF TAPPING SHOES. Seriously, stop it. Its so fucking irritating when you're trying to think of that one word and it disappears before you can grasp it JUST BECAUSE SOME INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE LIKE TO DO SITTING TAP-DANCE. Urgh!
I told Rafiq NOT to shake his leg during the exam. He tried to do it and hoped that i wouldnt notice. But everytime he did the act, i caught him and i tsked really loudly in his direction. He'll stop everytime he hears my tsk. He could still grin at me everytime i caught him at the act. Silly guy.

Some HEROS in my class decide to write the argumentitive question for their compos. Needless to say, CONFIRM can fail already. We were told NOT to write argumentitive for compos because we cannot argue properly and therefore would lose ALOT of marks. Silly people. Even i didnt write the argumentitive question. I couldnt pull it off.
I had a difficult time trying to start both my letter and compo. I had a sudden memory block and i wanted to panic and die. I spent like 15mins staring at heads with hair. I just couldnt write anything. So thats it, wave goodbye to me all you good people. i'ma goner.

No comments:

Post a Comment