Wednesday, October 12, 2005

-chants- JOB! JOB! JOB! JOB!

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long.
I want to die.

I have no idea what i want to do now. I've been trying to get interviews for whatever jobs i can get. For now, i'm gonna go try for this waitressing thing at Boat Quay. I have to learn how to make other drink. FUCK. I hope it pays well, my liver burns pretty bad after drinking. Why does SENTOSA not reply? So much for efficiency.

I really dunno what the fuck are you grumbling about. You asked me to intro jobs to you but yet you dun want to go for them. You think jobs fall from the skies to your lap? I dun owe you anything you know. I'm just glad i dun hafta hang out with you in school no more. Why? Because you complain too much bitch. I dun even know why i BOTHER to talk to you. Maybe i should just ignore you, like how everyone else does, because you're sucha boastful bitch that doesnt know what you're talking about. Geez, go away. I dun need you as a friend. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment