Monday, October 24, 2005

My story.

Snowman likes this picture. She says its cute. -squirms- I disagree.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Its so gross please. I think its the most unglam photo of me. If you're wondering what the hell i was wrong with me, i can assure you i'm perfectly sane. I had that expression because a bunch of my hair got tangled up and i hate tangled hair. So i was busy trying to get it loose and Snowman took this photo. -pouts-



Image hosted by TinyPic.com
And now, i present the pass to Jurong Police Division HQ. I was there this morning to see my SIO (Senior Investigating Officer). Obviously once you read the previous sentence, you should know that i got into trouble again. Anyway, sentence is passed and i got probation for six freaking months. Okay, thats better then facing a court case but theres no gurantees that it might not happen. -sigh-
I have sucha curious affinity with the police. Yes, i do. Okay, if you still want to know the further elaboration of the story then you come and ask me alright? =D


To YOU.
I was discouraged when you said that "This is the consequences you get when you decided that action. No choice." I felt something break in me when i read what you said. I remembered that thats not what i said when the same thing happened to you two years back. But then again, its different now anyway. You're a helper what. I cant say that you're wrong because helpers are always right arent they? I'm sorry. Sorry for being human and making mistakes. Yes, i aint perfect. But at least i'm trying to do some damage control. I dun go to someone that needs me at their worst moment and tell them that "Oh, its your problem because you did the actions , so now you pay the consequences." Sorry, that aint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment