Friday, October 21, 2005

Liquid Kitchen

i went to drink at Liquid Kitchen just now with my sister and mummy. I had this drink called Sex On The Beach. What a name please, its actually vodka with some other juices but its great really. I might actually go there again but the trance music that they were playing was killing my brain cells. I hate trance, its so..so..trance-y. SO therefore its very irritating.

I wanted to walk up to the manager to ask if they need to employ anyone. One being because they look short-handed. Another being cause i needed the moolah. Crap. So i asked the manager and he told me that they were hiring cooks. COOKS I TELL YOU. Do i look like a COOK to you? SO anyway, he said that they werent hiring anyone at the moment. Too bad for him then.

I have yet to blog about the interview that i went for at Sentosa. All i can say is i furreaking LOVE THE PLACE! Its like right beside the sea. Its more of a sea-side bar then a restaurant, but they do serve food to customers. The pay's furreaking good also, 1.2k when they hire you and 1.3k when you're confirmed.
I was told that some waitress once earned $600 as tips and her salary for that month came up to 1.9k. ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED FREAKING DOLLARS I TELL YOU. What i can do with one thousand nine hundred dollars i cannot tell you. But all i can say is TOWN! HERE I COME! WALIEW. The amount is really alot leh. I can do so many so many things with it.

ALL OF YOU BETTER PRAY THAT I GET IT ALRIGHT? THEN I'LL BUY SWEETS FOR YOU PEOPLE OR SOMETHING. BE THANKFUL THAT YOU GET SWEETS AT LEAST OKAY. I CAN BE VERY MEAN AND NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

HAHA! Yes, and some people are also counting on me to get the job so that they can jump on the bandwagon and join me at that workplace. HOHOHO! Then you people better pray hard that i get the job so that i can pave the way for you.
So when i get pay, i must change my phone numbers and addresses and msn email addys. Why? So that no one can make ask me to pay treat them to a meal with my paycheck. HOHOHO! I am so smart.

Attention all SSEOs ( my batch only):
You are required to attend a Leaders' Gathering tmr Friday, 21Oct 2005.
Venue: School.
Attire: Leaders' Shirt with school bottoms OR Full Uniform. Shoes are required. NO Sandals/slippers allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment