Thursday, October 27, 2005

My long eventful Day.

WARNING. SUPER LONG ENTRY.

I woke up early to go for a second interview at Ritz. So i got the job. The Manager asked me a very bad question.
Manager: "So do you have any tattoos?"
ME: "Uh, yeah."
Manager: "Where?"
ME: "On my wrist and ankle."
Manager: "Like that you have to cover it all up."
ME: "I know."

And i forgot to tell him about the stars behind my ears. OH MAN. Aiyah, nobody will notice right? Hopefully nobody notice lah. So i'm being paid by the hour again. They are gonna give me loads of money because i'm sucha workaholic. I'll work like mad and shop like mad too. = o)

Manager: "You have to wear foundation, lipstick and court shoes."
ME: -stares at manager- "Uh, okay."

WALAU. I dun wear foundation at all and I gave my court shoes away to Sarrah. So now i gotta go and buy. Troublesome please.

Then when i was done with the interview, i wanted to go Funan and see if Azahari was working. But i lost my freaking way and ended up at Suntec. So i walked back and when i reached C.H.I.J.M.E.S, i gave up and went to the MRT Station. So back to Yishun i went.

I went back home to get my consent form. I was just about to fall asleep on the couch when Ms Uma called. She asked me to go down to school before 1pm to give her the money. Wah, i had to get up and go out again without resting please. I was just so freaking tired. So i got my Prom ticket and i went outta school.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Met up with Marie at Mac, then walked back to school to pick up Doriee. We lunched at Foodcourt and we crapped about alot of stuff. After that we decided to go walk around Northpoint, we met like so many Northlanders please. Wah, like today was Northland Day (National Day).

We headed to Khatib Mac after that and we told ghost stories in the freezing temperatures of McDonalds. Stories like what happened to me in Jalan Bahtera in August 2004. We sure had fun. = o)

Headed home after that.

Decided to get a start on my brownies. Shereen was of no help please. She like M.I.A for like how long and left me in the lurch. So i charparlang and anyhow do. Heres the process:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
ME. The creator. = o)

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
The ingrediants needed to make brownies.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Grease the pan. Like this.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Eh, sorry for the small picture. I re-sized it wrongly and now its too small. Put all the stuff inside. The eggs, brownie mix, water and oil and stir.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Stir until swee swee (nice nice). There must not be any extra ingrediants around floating. Stir well.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
You stir till very song (satisfied) already right? Pour the batter into the greased aluminium thingy. Be sure to try and make the top layer smooth.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
SEE!! CLEAN CLEAN!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Wait for the oven to heat up.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Pop the pan in and wait for like half an hour.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
And voila! Brownies!

I decided to send some over to Jena and Marie. So obviously i gotta pack the brownies and go over to their houses. I sent some to Jena first, then to Marie. They both said that it was very nice. That makes me a happy girl! WHOOHOO!~
I wanted to give some to Snowman, but i was uncertain if i could just pop by her house and give it to her. So i decided not to try.
I'm gonna make a new batch later for Cell. They're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment