Sunday, July 31, 2005

studying

went to study today. arrggghhh. my Ns is making me crazy. i've started my revision already. well, accounts anw. i was doing and doing alot of questions. then breaked for lunch then a tcs session. then went to take the MRT. watched Red Candy at PS. the stupis show arh. LAME. i give it THREE frightcorns. and ONE popcorn for the plot.
SUMMARY:
the stupid show is about little kids who are cursed and polyphonic ringtones that predict your death. FUCKING LAME. i swear. and the stupid ringtone is damn creepy. and while the ringing tone was being played, this guy next to me took out his fone which was blinking also. WALAU. like the ghost calling him like that. then he looked at me and laughed. HE LAUGHED. and i was like covering my face with my hands. i swear the guy next to me got alot of entertainment from me. because i was screaming at every scene. he sure got his 9.50 worth of horror screaming. yes he did.
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment